In response to public health concerns around COVID-19, we will do our best to try and provide some local resources, opportunities and support for our community. Please check back regularly here for updates and changes. We look forward to hearing about creative ideas for the community to do safely so feel free to email us with suggestions! Thanks everyone and take care.
* Updated 3/26 Covid-19 Updates from the City of Saint Paul
*Through 4/3 Minneapolis Public Schools Student Meal Pick Up Sites HERE.
* SNG’s March Board meeting will be meeting virtually via Zoom. You are welcome to join us. Click here for more information.
* Signed 3/23/20 Executive Order by Gov. Walz to suspend evictions HERE.
* Signed 3/23/20 Executive Order by Gov. Walz on Small Business Loans HERE.
* Resources for Neighbors during the COVID-19 Outbreak. Provided by the Seward Neighborhood Group (SNG) HERE.
* For announcements and community resources such as food shelf info, MPS school info, Metro transit, and emergency assistance from Minneapolis.gov click here.
* COVID-19 State Resource Document 3/16/2020 The following list is compiled from resources at DEED, MDE, DHS, MDH, DHS, MHFA, the Courts, and the Attorney General’s office. HERE.
* Notice from Comcast about Internet access increase and low-income internet service. HERE
* For Strategies to slow the spread of Covid-19 from the MN Dept of Health click here.
* Here is a link to the loan assistance program for small businesses in need of disaster relief. https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
* Here is the link for employees who need to apply for unemployment benefits. Folks can call in to get translation, but encourage English speakers to use the online form to reserve phone lines for those who need them. 651-296-3644. https://www1.uimn.org/ui_applicant/applicant/login.do
* A list of businesses with unemployed workers you can support HERE. Updated 3/23/20
*3/22/20 Update from USPS on service HERE.