The Greenway Glow Community Arts Festival on the Midtown Greenway features community art, live performances, local food, craft beer, and more! Saturday, September 26th, 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. along the Midtown Greenway.
Artists will create special installations and give live performances along the trail. The arts festival is FREE, but we invite you to register as a VIP to help raise funds for the Midtown Greenway! VIPs get:
- + Appetizers from Krishna’s Delights
- + 2 craft beers from Eastlake Craft Brewery at the Pop-Up Beer garden at 2601 28th Ave S (next to Lawless Distilling), 4 – 9 p.m.
- + A $10 gift card for Lawless Distilling’s cocktail lounge (to be used at a later date, in the weeks following the event)
- + ice cream
- + glowing lights!
- + The chance to win cool bike lights and prizes from QBP.
- + glow-in-the-dark t-shirts if you choose to raise/donate funds!
Don’t miss the pop-up Beer Garden in the Ivy Building Parking lot, presented by Eastlake Craft Brewery. 4 – 9 p.m. at 2601 28th Ave S (next to Lawless Distilling).
Note: The event is 5-miles long and outside. It will take place at two-dozen small outdoor locations along the Greenway. Social distancing measures will be in place. No more than 25 people at a time will be allowed to view any art installation, and social distancing areas will be marked. Please maintain social distances of 6 feet or more from all artists and others at the festival. Masks are mandatory for everyone. Please bring a mask and hand sanitizer and have fun visiting the art and celebrating our community! View our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
For more information or to donate CLICK HERE.