The SNG Board of Directors is the governing body of the organization.
Current Board Members
The current members of the SNG Board of Directors are:
- Lisa Boehlke (President)
- Marcel Thompson (Vice-President)
- Ron Schlatter (Treasurer)
- Paul Landskroener (Secretary)
- Doug Wise (At-Large)
- Terry Barnes
- Mary Pumphrey
- Sara Rothholz Weiner
- Cheryl Robertson
The SNG Board of Directors meets at 6:30pm on the 4th Wednesday of each month (except December). Due to COVID-19, board meetings are currently held via Zoom. See the home page for the link to the meeting.
Interested in Joining the Board?
If you are interested in learning more about becoming an SNG board member, please contact SNG Board President, Lisa Boehlke at email@example.com.
Board member responsibilities:
- Attend board meetings regularly
- Understand and provide oversight of the activities and finances of the organization
- Become aware of and take initiative to lead on issues that are important to the community
- Make decisions and vote, consciously weighing personal opinions and the sentiment of the neighborhood in decision-making
- Influence decisions and activities of the City of Minneapolis
- Participate on at least one committee.
- Participate in or volunteer for SNG and community activities/events
- Participate in and prepare for meetings. Ask questions, offer opinions, etc.
- Contribute financially to SNG each year (any contribution is welcome)
- Mentor and guide new board members
- The Board meets for up to two hours a month. Additional time is required to prepare for meetings.
- Committees meet once a month or as needed.
- Average number of volunteer hours per month ranges, but can be 5 to 10 hours a month.