Community Development Committee
goals & Purpose
- Facilitates initiatives to improve the built environment, infrastructure, amenities, and services in the Seward neighborhood.
- Represents and promotes the Seward neighborhood to developers, government agencies, and other parties.
- Reviews potential developments and improvements and makes recommendations for action.
regularly on the agenda:
- Updates from Redesign, Inc. staff about on-going redevelopment projects.
- Discussions about local transportation issues (26th Avenue traffic, etc.)
- Discussions about local land use issues (e.g. truck parking, former Perkin.s site, etc.)
- Updates about public space improvement initiatives (e.g. 36th ART, Normanna Triangle, etc.)
join us for a meeting
The Community Development Committee meets most months at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesdays of each month (currently via Zoom).
If you are interested in joining the Community Development Committee or have questions, please contact Michael Jon Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.