Join a SNG Committee!
The Seward Neighborhood Group is looking for folks interested in joining its two community committees.
The Community Development Committee
- Facilitates initiatives to improve the built environment, infrastructure, amenities, and services in the Seward neighborhood.
- Represents and promotes the Seward neighborhood to developers, government agencies, and other parties.
- Reviews potential developments and improvements and makes recommendations for action.
The Community Development Committee meets at 7:00pm on the 2nd Tuesdays of each month (currently via Zoom). If you are interested in joining the Community Development Committee or have questions, please contact Michael Jon Olson at email@example.com.
The Community Engagement Committee
- Assess the well being of residents and solicit proposals from the community for improving the social aspects of the neighborhood.
- Develop and implement initiatives to build an inclusive, equitable, and engaged community.
- Assist with communications related to SNG initiatives and other opportunities.
The Community Engagement Committee meets at 6:30pm on the 3rd Thursdays of each month. If you are interested in joining the Community Engagement Committee or have questions, please contact Jasmine Epps-Flowers at firstname.lastname@example.org.