SNG provides various forms of technical assistance to community-lead initiatives that can include:
- Consulting on project initiation and on-going project management.
- Communications support, including access to SNG’s communications channels.
- Assistance with identifying resources including funding sources and potential project partners.
- Connections to government agencies, if needed.
- Funding support through the Community Initiatives Fund.
Community-lead initiatives supported by SNG include:
- Celebrate Seward
- 26th Avenue Working Group
- 36th Avenue Revitalization and Transformation (36th ART)
For more information about SNG’s technical assistance program, please contact SNG’s Executive Director: Michael Jon Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.