Applications open now
Twenty-four City boards and commissions have openings for appointments this fall. Applications are open now. The positions are open until filled; application review begins Sept. 30 unless marked otherwise. The City seeks applicants with a diversity of backgrounds and experiences representing the demographics of Minneapolis to strengthen the work of the City. Translation and interpreting services are available so all residents can participate.
People can apply through the open position pages linked below and stay up to date on vacancies, position descriptions and timelines by visiting minneapolismn.gov/boards/openings. Applications are open now.
These 24 City boards and commissions have 97 open positions:
- Animal Care and Control Advisory Board.
- Arts Commission, Minneapolis.
- Bicycle Advisory Committee.
- Capital Long-Range Improvements Committee.
- Commission on Civil Rights, Minneapolis.
- Community Environmental Advisory Committee.
- Futuro Latino Empowerment Commission.
- Heritage Preservation Commission.
- Minneapolis Advisory Committee on Aging.
- Minneapolis Advisory Committee on Housing.
- Minneapolis Advisory Committee on People with Disabilities.
- Minneapolis Public Housing Authority.
- Northside Green Zone Council.
- Pedestrian Advisory Committee.
- Police Conduct Oversight Commission.
- Police Conduct Review Panel.
- Public Health Advisory Committee.
- Racial Equity Community Advisory Committee.
- Transgender Equity Council.
- Southside Green Zone Council. (Application review will begin Aug. 9.)
- Workforce Development Board, Minneapolis. (Application review will begin Aug. 15.)
- Workplace Advisory Committee.
- Violence Prevention Steering Committee.
- Zoning Board of Adjustment.