Wednesday, December 16, 10:30 -11:30 am
If you have been feeling as if there has been nothing to laugh about lately, consider joining our Laughter Yoga class. Laughter Yoga improves mood, reduces stress, and is good for your health. This class is appropriate for every level of fitness and will be done in a seated position. Join Julia, LSHS Volunteer & Service Coordinator, in some fun, simple exercises which will have you laughing in no time.
To register: call Julia Ockuly at 612-729-5799 or email: juliaockuly@LShealthyseniors.org.
- grocery shopping and delivery
- food pickup and delivery from the Minnehaha Food Shelf (on Tuesdays for greater Longfellow residents)
- rides to medical appointments
- regular friendly check-ins by phone, mail, or email
Please call 612-729-5799 or email juliaockuly@LShealthyseniors.org for more information.
Other Activity Ideas:
- Tour the Lourve online https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
- Go on a tour of a National Park https://www.nps.gov/…/photosmultimedia/virtualtours.htm
- Check out TPT’s exercise schedule from 6-7:30am on TPT Life Channel 2-3. There are chair exercises, stretching, and more! https://www.tpt.org/schedule/
- Watch a Broadway Musical (some fees may apply depending on the musical) https://www.playbill.com/…/15-broadway-plays-and…
- Send some snail mail to a family member or friend! (Especially if they are alone or in a care facility)
- Print out a crossword puzzle or complete it online. https://www.washingtonpost.com/crossword-puzzles/daily/ Maybe you could even print one and send it to someone without a printer to brighten their day!
Thank you Longfellow/Seward Healthy Seniors for coordinating these resources!
Visit their website HERE to learn more and stay up to date.