Please join the Seward Neighborhood Group History Committee this Wednesday, March 17th at 7pm!
7:00 Welcome and Intros
- Call to order
- Designate minute taker
- Vote to approve previous month’s minutes
- Sales tax (Sam)
- King’s Fair (Sam)
- General (Sam)
- Book sales and need to promote history book (Dick)
- Putting more history into the welcome packets (Lisa)
- History Walks for July and August (Dick)
- Documentation of newer residents. Record contemporary stories. Who and when?
- Make presentations to groups interested in Seward History (Rick)
- How can we share stories that were cut from the book?
- How can we make Franklin Ave a historical site? What was the past and what it is today? Booklet? Plaques? Etc.
8:15 Review Action Items and Assign Tasks
- Set a time to work on the organizing of photos which are at Wendy’s house. When can we do it safely?