The Seward Neighborhood Group (www.sng.org) requests your thoughts and opinions on how public safety is to be maintained. These opinions will be summarized and provided to the City Council and Mayor to help guide their efforts in making the type of deep, transformational change that we are often promised but so rarely see.
Some organizations have made proposals for changes that they feel are needed to ensure increased confidence in our safety. A short list of some of these organizations is found below. You may find the information provided by these organizations helpful. Note that this list is not exhaustive and other organizations and individuals may also be helpful to you.
* Communities United Against Police Brutality (https://www.cuapb.org/)
* Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar
* Reclaim the Block (https://www.reclaimtheblock.org/home)
* Minneapolis Civilian Police Accountability Council (CPAC)
* Black Visions Collective (https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/)
* MPD 150 (https://www.mpd150.com/)